Thursday, September 24, 2009

A little more applique.
I am going to be making a few of these also to sell, and I am trying to figure out the best way of display and options. Since they will be custom ordered, I will need a few samples I think, and then fabric choices, as well as having the shirts on hand. Overall it will be a little bit more of an "initial" investment, however I think that these will do well. Any thoughts or suggestions on how to market them?



This was a custom order. I had made a few to sell at Jack and Jill, and apparently hadn't made enough in the larger sizes. I had forgotten to take pictures of the first round, so here it is.

And, yes, these are just like the shirt and skirt, that I had made in the spring, that were featured on the cover of the Knoxville Kids Directory circular.

No comments: